Friday 2 July 2021

Fraction Reflection

Fraction Reflection 


This is an opportunity for you to reflect on your Maths teaching and learning this week.

You can then put it up on your blog. 


As a Learners: Symphon’e and Jasper


What did I learn during the two different lessons?

I did not learn much because it was not well explained.

Sylvie and Thomas didn’t really introduce the topic


What could have been better?

They could explain more than just giving us a worksheet straight away.


As a teachers

What were the strengths of my / our teaching?

My strengths as teaching was introduced the topic 


What could have been better? 

Maybe explain more as well as my last teachers.


What did I learn from being an observer? 

What I learnt was  lots of other things like what unit fractions.


Would you like the opportunity to teach children in another area of maths? Why or why not?

I would say no because I feel like I would not be able to take care of any of other people's learning.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.