Friday 4 June 2021

Explanation Writing

 

How does a butterfly life cycle  work 

1/6/2021

By Symphoné 

My goal is  to linking  words

First the little "butterfly" is in its tiny egg for a few weeks or so.


Secondly at the end of its few weeks it will hatch out and become a  caterpillar and then it will feed on leaves for about mabey four months .


Last but not least he'll begin to get a little bit fat and transform into an egg for another four months. After all of those months he'll hatch out of the cocoon but… he'll look different, he'll have wings he'll be able to fly around the world he'll be able to explore around the world he could go as far as he wants to.And that's how a butterfly's life works.

The End

5 comments:

  1. Hi symphon'e i like the way you put how long it tacks to hach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Symphon'e. I enjoyed learning about butterflies and how long it takes for them to hatch. I also like that you highlighted some of your man words like "firstly" "second" and "Last But Not Least". But I think that you can add a little bit more detail to your writing. Anais

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi symphone I enjoyed learning about butterflies and how they work it was very clear to read. I think I could have used a bit more detail and the font a bit smaller good job anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi symphone I liked reading your writing but in the writing when it said it transport it's self into an egg the next min it came out of it's caccoon i think you you need to chang that but it's good

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.