Thursday 17 June 2021

The Horouta Waka

The Horouta Waka

15/6/2021

Symphon’e

I think i should stay back at hawaiki

Here are my reasons. First of all, I'm scared

of dying. NEXT. chances are there might be a storm or other bad things might happen

on the horouta. And it could fall apart and I don't want to die.


 Secondly, I also might fall off the waka and I might have to look after the food,and mind

you I’m not good at looking after other people's food anywhere.


Thirdly when we go to sleep it might be uncomfortable. I usually talk a lot, people say.I also

Have trouble sleeping and I might keep the others awake and I don't want to keep them

awake because they have a lot to do in the morning and afternoon.


Fourthly because you might have to do dangerous things like climb trees and reach

for bananas everyday or night i don’t know.and there could be a big wave in the ocean and

you could drown for good and i don’t want that happening. 


Filthy there could be someone who needs to help out in hawaiki.


Finally  there could be a sea animal out in the sea and come out and kill me.

You would never put me on board that would be a bad cheif or will you.

By Symphon’e 

My writing goal: is linking words

8 comments:

  1. Hi Symphon'e I like your writing like all of the numbering but if I was the chief I would say to you if you are good at climbing why won't you go on the waka because you can climb so you might can be more discriptive but otherwise WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Symphon'e. I think that you have really good reasons to stay back and if I was the cheif I would agree with you. But do you think that you can make you writing smaller. Anais

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put you goal at the botton if you are good at climing then why dont you go on and do the sales

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Symphon'e I really liked how you organised it also has a lot of information but you could add some pictures other than that it was great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.